Tata Raheja Raisina Residency Sector 59 Gurgaon is a residential development. This is one of the constructed projects of Tata Housing and Raheja Developers as a joint effort. It has a thoughtful design and is being developed with all the modern day amenities as well as basic facilities. The project offers 3 and 4 BHK apartments and 5 BHK penthouses.
Total Area: 11.73 acres
No. of Towers: 10
No. of Floors: 18
No. of Units: 326
Architect: Aedas, Hong Kong
- Project developed on the theme of art and culture
- Sculptures, carvings and murals spread across landscape
- Pre-certified Gold Rated Green Homes under the guidance of Indian Green Building Council
- Over 85% of fluid landscaping
- Unhindered view of Aravalli Hills on one end and the backdrop of the city skyline on the other
Established in 1984, Tata Housing is a closely held public limited company and a subsidiary of TATA Sons Limited. TATA Sons Limited holds 99.78% of equity share capital of the company. Since its revival in late 2006, Tata Housing has evolved into one of the fastest growing real estate development companies in India. With the primary business being development of properties in residential, commercial and retail sectors, the company’s operations span across various aspects of real estate development, such as land Identification and acquisition, project planning, designing, marketing & sales, project execution, property services and estate management.
Call for further details:
Official Website: www.cityspaceindia.com